Platinum Dental of Mountain View
We’re here to help you smile your natural best!
Adjust your smile with
Orthodontic care is a common way of straightening teeth, fixing an incorrect bite, and realigning teeth. Our team at Platinum Dental of Mountain View remains up to date on the best ways to adjust your smile which is why we offer several different types of braces.
What kinds of braces are available?
- Metal braces are one of the most common types of braces. They are the least expensive option but are also the most noticeable type of braces.
- Ceramic braces are the same size and shape as metal braces and the main difference is that the brackets are clear or tooth colored.
- Self-ligating braces are similar to metal braces but they use brackets to help move teeth into place rather than rubber bands or metal ties.
- Lingual braces are invisible from the outside because the brackets and wires are placed on the inside of the teeth. Schedule a consultation today to decide which form of orthodontic care is right for you.
Ways to maintain positive oral hygiene while experiencing
- Regularly visit the Orthodontist
- Floss everyday
- Brush in between your brackets
- Don’t let food get trapped in your braces for extended amounts of time
- Brush teeth at an angle to clean all surfaces